Friday, July 1, 2011

Feb. 7, 2022

I dreamt of the family last night. Everything was fine. We all sat down for a normal dinner. Talked about our day. Mom served dinner as usual. About half way through dad passed out. Then Violet’s head hit the table as well. I couldn’t figure out what was happening. I asked mom, but she had a blank look on her face. That was until a large smile took over as she went from mom to zombie mom. I don’t understand why time after time my dreams of mom always turn into her being a zombie. I don’t think I have had one normal dream of her in who knows how long. After she turned, she stood up and began to laugh. I tried to get up, but for some reason couldn’t. Then Violet and dad raised their heads and they were now zombies. They went and stood next to mom, and they were all laughing at me. Mom then said I would soon join them. I think I passed out and that was when I woke up. Weird feeling. I didn’t know whether I was still dreaming or not. I actually dared to write this as Cheryl looks on. She is giving me the look of death, but hasn’t said anything which is surprising. I am going to stop now just to avoid any more problems. Let’s see what she says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment