Saturday, July 9, 2011

Feb. 10, 2022


Being in the woods alone- scary
Being in a building alone-scary
Being chased by zombies- scary
Being under a zombie trying to bite into me- scary
Being in a dark mostly silent tunnel- definitely scary
Especially with Cheryl. Bad joke. But seriously this is freaky. It is so dark in here and I have no idea where we are going. Sometimes I am not even sure I am still here. I have to touch my face to make sure. When I talk to Cheryl in the dark, sometimes I feel like it is the voice inside my head that is talking to her and I’m not really here. Always happy when we come up on these openings where light comes in. Always hurts my eyes at first. I am sitting under one now. Cheryl went ahead like she usually does. As long as she leaves me under a light I’m ok. I do have to say it is a good place to sleep. Although there are strange noises sometimes. Pipes making sounds. I guess some things are still working. Oh and it does smell really bad in some places. But I think I’m use to bad smells already. Not much smells worse than death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment