Saturday, July 9, 2011

Feb 12, 2022

I can’t believe it. She just informed me that zombies could be in these tunnels. Not only that, but we are coming up to an area that she is not as familiar with. After she said that I demanded to know what the hell is going on. Yes, I finally stood up to her. Thought she was going to shoot me for a second, but then she told me. Apparently she was looking for the only other survivor of the group of people that went underground. She heard my gunshots in the store and thought I was him, and that is why she came to the surface. I didn’t realize how lucky I was to survive that whole incident. Or maybe not if I die in these tunnels. She said he was heading back through tunnels that led to the military base. When she said that, I couldn’t understand why he would want to go back there. Well he was going back for food. They ran out, and had already cleaned out most of the stores they could safely get to. He was a military guy, and knew there was still some food left on the base. Cheryl has been doing her best to find the way he went, but she is actually getting lost now. She said she found a few doors to the surface open, and isn’t sure why they would be open. There was one in particular that had some dead bodies, and lots of blood. She thinks zombies might have come through there. She closed off the area we are in now, but can’t guarantee that we are safe. I think she is more worried about finding him, but she is trying to make me think it is the food. We ran out of food not long after she found me. That is nothing. I have gotten use to going longer so I’m ok for now. I think she is ok too. Just worried. And now I am too. Probably not going to sleep much. She said there is a tunnel that I am free to go through. She is not sure how safe it is, but she doesn’t want me to hold me against my will. Her battle, her search, her problem. She saved me, so I feel I owe her something. Plus after what happened before, I am not going up there alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment