Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oct. 10, 2020


Yesterday was a good day. I decided to go a little off course and follow this sign to a lake. I needed water and a bath. Really needed a bath. It was so refreshing. It was like finding the fountain of youth. I swam around like I was just one of the fish. It was really cold, but that wasn’t going to stop me. I washed my clothes, and filled up some water bottles. Disgusting to drink, but I don’t really have a choice. Now I’m freezing. I can’t start a fire to save my life, literally. Before I forget, must make note of some smoke I have seen in the distance. I have seen it recently while walking down the road. Not sure what to make of it. Sign of people, but I have become very cautious of people. With zombies you always know what their intentions are. With people you never know. It would be nice to be around people, but that is only if they are friendly. I am going to mind my business, and continue on my mission for now. That is if I don’t freeze to death first.

No comments:

Post a Comment