Monday, December 27, 2010

Nov. 7, 2020


What a terrible night. Chips and water didn’t mix well. Got little sleep in between throwing up and nightmares. I dreamt I had a huge birthday party. Family, friends, and people I didn’t even know. It was on a field I think. Somewhere I don’t know. Everyone seemed like they were having a good time. It was time to sing Happy Birthday. People gathered around the biggest cake you could imagine. Mom to my right, dad to my left, and Violet next to him. When the song ended, instead of people clapping, there was a bolt of lightening, and it insistently became dark. I turned and looked at mom, and there it was again. She was a zombie. Not only a zombie, but the lead zombie. She waved her hands, and laughed then everyone transformed. They were all zombies. I had nowhere to go. They knocked the cake off the table, and threw me on top. It was clear they were going to eat me, but I woke up before that could happen. I don’t remember much about the other dreams. No motivation to move on right now. Nor the strength. Looks like another day of just me and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment