Monday, December 27, 2010

Nov. 6, 2020

Is this a birthday present? People! 2 families it looked like. Family of looters. Stopped and took everything from the car I had. So much for coming back for it. I heard something coming, and hid in the bushes. Watched them as they went through the car. It is not fair, they had 2 cars. 2 vans. One had most of the people, and the other is where they were putting all the supplies they were stealing. It appeared to be 2 moms, 2 dads, 3 younger kids, and a young maybe teenaged girl. Not sure if there was anyone else still in the vans. The kids got out and stretched, while the moms watched them closely. The younger girl didn’t do much. The dads did the stealing. As soon as they were done, they all got back in the vans, and took off. I’m not sure if they were the ones setting the fires, but they have to be. What are the odds of there being anyone else out here? They could be part of a larger group, which is exactly what I am afraid of. They are out in front of me now, so I don’t have to worry about them sneaking up on me. I am going to stay off the road though. Just in case. Now it is time to celebrate my birthday. Stale chips, and nasty lake water. I thought I out grew birthdays, especially in college, but I would love to celebrate it now. A nice vanilla and chocolate cake. I could eat the whole thing myself. 2 or 3 cakes actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment