Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nov. 3, 2020


Decided just to take what I need, and could carry. No way I could push that car. So back on foot it is. At least I got some rest, so I should be able to make it to my next stop without a problem. Could I find two cars in a row? Am I really that lucky? Doubt it. Not sure I’m even lucky being alive. I could be dead and resting in peace. That is if the zombies don’t find me, and snack on me. On the brighter side of things, it is starting to get cooler outside. I am going to need to find some clothes. Maybe something warmer which is usually a pain to carry around. Too warm to wear it in the daytime, but need it at night. It is so nice and cold at night that I just want to sleep forever. Can’t because the dreams, and my internal alarm waking me up to check if everything is ok, I don’t sleep too much at one time. I really need to find a better way t

No comments:

Post a Comment