Monday, September 13, 2010

May 24, 2020

I can’t resist any longer. That feeling of not having to write didn’t last long. Didn’t realize how attached I am to the journal. Plus, I had to get away from Crowley today. Sometimes he’s so quiet it creeps me out. He likes watching me work a lot too. Not sure what that is all about. At least he doesn’t give me orders. I didn’t realize a farm could produce so many peanuts. That seems to be the biggest thing Crowley has been growing. And they seem to last long too. I wish I could figure out how to make some peanut butter. It has been a steady diet of peanuts. I just keep going through all these bags of them. Some are still ok while others are bad. Not sure how long they have been here. There are some other trees but they are all dead, and Crowley doesn’t seem interested in messing with them. I guess they take more work to grow then he wants to deal with. I don’t know. This is the first time I have worked on a farm. Lots of first times happening in my life. Never thought I would be growing peanuts. So much for that college education. Oh well. Well. There is a well here too. The water actually tastes good. Life is not bad for now. Better go check on Crowley. He will stay out in the field forever if you let him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment