Saturday, September 25, 2010

July 15, 2020

So I have begun my journey down the road, or around the road. I never imagined what a mess a tornado could make. There is debris everywhere. Trees, dirt, pieces of homes, and things that couldn’t have been from around here. I stopped to rest by one of the few trees still standing, and then saw something interesting. I looked up in the tree and there was 2 zombies, or the remains of 2 zombies just hanging there. I was right. The tornado tore off most of there skin. There was just enough left to tell they were zombies, but were mostly just bones now. I couldn’t tell, but I don’t think all of their body parts were there. Who knows where they landed? No sign of Crowley. I feel guilty for leaving him, plus we weren’t exactly at the height of our friendship. Like the others, he is just a memory now. Hopefully the only memory left of him isn’t just in this journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment