Saturday, January 30, 2010

July 1, 2019


Feeling better day-by-day. I am not sure if it was the journey over here, or being in that garbage so long that made me sick. Maybe not eating too. I am going to have to move to another apartment. This one has nothing in it. They cleaned it out good before leaving. I am going to try to go higher up, but I still need to be careful. I haven’t secured this building, nor have I checked it all out. I like to get familiar with the building so that I know all the ways in and out. Where to hide. Also gather whatever I can use. I just wish I were a better locksmith. Maybe even a burglar. I have to fight with these doors to get them open. It would be easier to break them down, but that would do me no good. I wouldn’t be able to stay there, and that would make too much noise. Not that I am that quiet anyway. Banging and fighting with the lock to get it open. I have passed on so many apartments because I couldn’t get the door open. I always wonder what I missed. Food, clothing, weapons, and maybe a better way to shower. I can’t believe I wrote that. At least there is a 99.9% chance no one I know will ever read that I basically bathed with old orange juice. Actually, I don’t think I would mind at this point. I would be happy to have a friend to talk to. Then I wouldn’t have to write to keep entertained. To feel like I am talking to someone. Sometimes I just feel like yelling, but that would be a mistake. Especially since I think I heard something in the hallway yesterday. Maybe even the day before, or am I just hearing things from being light headed?

No comments:

Post a Comment