Saturday, January 9, 2010

June 20, 2019


Today is moving day. I used to hate moving day, and I still do. It seemed like we used to move every other year. Packing up all my stuff. Unpacking, then making it all fit in your new room. What a pain in the ass. I don’t think I had as much as my sister, Violet. Dolls, dolls, dolls. I think I lost something every time we moved. Sometimes an important thing, sometimes probably something I should have trashed anyway. At least now there is not much to pack. I have two backpacks that I tied the shoulder straps together to make them basically one pack. Clothing always took boxes upon boxes to move. Not now. I take very few clothes because I figure to find some at my next stop. It is like going house, clothing, and grocery shopping all at the same time. I definitely load up on food. Anything that is still edible. Whenever you find something to eat, it is like finding gold. If it fits, it must go. Then there are my weapons. Yes, my weapons. Never pegged myself as someone who would be carrying around weapons. Now I’m like Batman. I have a belt that I carry around my waist with several knives attached. I got lucky and found a gun in the last apartment. I hate guns, but they are very useful. That is until they run out of bullets. So are the bullets more useful than the gun? I don’t know. I also have some deodorant spray. It is the only spray I have left. No, it is not for my underarms either. It is to spray around if I think I am being followed. Hopefully, it gets rid of my smell so that they don’t find me. Then there is my friend Louis here. I think I was in a baseball player’s apartment because this guy had tons of bats. I picked one that is easy for me to swing, and to carry around. I hope. Besides packing up my things, I also had to go outside for the first time in a long time. I went out on the balcony to get a better look at the area. To try to see if I could tell which way was the best way to get to that apartment building. It would have been easier if I had those long vision things. I can’t remember what they are called. It is risky going outside. It lets my smell out. I did put some really bad smelling spray on so I think that helped. I also had to be quiet. Really, I don’t want them to smell or hear me. I listened and looked carefully to see if there was any movement going on down below. I am going out there one more time to double check, and then I am off. Hopefully this won’t be the world’s shortest journal. I hate moving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment