Saturday, February 6, 2010

July 3, 2019


So I checked out a couple of floors yesterday, and there is something just not right. I went up and checked the 12th, and 13th floors first. Every door was locked except for one on each floor. I inspected those apartments, and found that they were about as empty as the one I was staying in. I decided to check out some of the floors I passed on a few days ago. I didn’t want to go too far down so I stopped at the 7th floor. It was the same thing. Every door except one was locked, and that one apartment was empty. I was trying to remember, and I think the apartment I was staying in was unlocked too. That is when it hit me. All of the open apartments were even numbered. After checking the ones leading up to where I was staying I noticed a pattern. The ending numbers were 2, 4, 6, 8, and then it would start over. Maybe I’m going crazy, and thinking way too much into this. No way, the 7th floor was 4, 8th was 6, 9th was 8, 10th was 2, and 11th was 4. Can’t be just a coincidence. The pattern continued to where I am now, which is the 14th floor ending in a 2. I think I am going to try to open one of the locked apartments, but not on this floor. The one below this one. Yea let me go do that now. Ok, after the usual struggle, I got it open. I checked it out, but nothing in there either. I left it unlocked, and wide open. I am going to test out a theory. I am going to barricade myself in now just in case. For the first time in a long time, I am actually looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment