Saturday, January 16, 2010

June 26, 2019

Man do I hate moving! Those dam zombies didn’t make it easy. It looked clear, but I didn’t get far before I heard them coming. I tried to take a different route, but I didn’t want to get too far off course. I wasn’t sure if they picked up my scent, so I decided to hide in a garbage dumpster. God, it was terrible. Who knows how long that garbage has been sitting there? I think I would have vomited if I actually had something substantial to eat. I think I spent two days there. I am not sure what they were doing. I really don’t know what they do besides kill people. They came close to finding me. I even think one bumped up against the dumpster, but I don’t think they knew I was there. There is no way they could have made out my scent amongst all that garbage. At least I hope not. When I finally got out, I took it slow, and safe. I didn’t care where they went as long as they didn’t see, or smell me. I made it to my building of choice. This is a huge condominium. It must be 25 stories. Right now I am on the 11th floor. I just didn’t have the strength to go higher. I usually like to check out the whole building before settling in, but this one is too big, and I am too weak. Maybe I made a bad choice. I am just going to have to be more alert. I am going to sleep. I’m too weak to write anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment