Saturday, January 23, 2010

June 28, 2019

The last time I think I felt this weak was 2 a days in football. Running all over that field for two hours in the morning and then again in the middle of the afternoon. At least that was fun. My biggest moment on a football field was when I made a late game interception, and returned it far enough for our team to kick a game winning field goal. Of course, the kicker got all the cheers. I am not sure I will ever catch another ball again. I finally got enough strength to secure the door better. Moved some furniture in front. Nothing too crazy because I would like to move higher in the building soon. That was kind of the point on coming here. Most importantly I got to take a shower. Actually, more like a rub down. I found a bar of soap and some orange juice. It was the only liquid in this apartment. I think the previous owners packed up and left with all the food and other necessities. There is not much here. So I poured the juice in a bowl to wet the soap, scrubbed myself until the bar disappeared, and then toweled myself off. Now I smell freshly squeezed. Ok, maybe not freshly. That juice was dated May 22, 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment