Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jan. 7, 2022

Learning from experiences like the ones Ethan and I went through have helped get me get this far. I just might need more than those experiences now. The further I travel the worse this area looks. There might be nothing much left. Looks like a bomb went off. These people definitely fought. I wonder why there were so many zombies. Sometimes some areas just seemed to have a lot of them, and others didn’t seem to have too many. I have started to see military vehicles. Maybe that has something to do with it. Still can’t believe the military couldn’t stop some stupid zombies. I mean, it’s not like the zombies worked together. Had an attack strategy. No weapons. We won several wars. Defeated enemies all over the world. Then we were defeated by zombs. I guess that doesn’t say much for the enemies we beat. And we spent so much money on the military and we couldn’t stop zombies. What a waste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment