Saturday, August 14, 2010

April 3, 2020


Rain! Oh how nice it is to see some rain. It has been a while since I have seen any rain. What good timing. This dog food is so dry, and there isn’t much to drink in here. I didn’t want to open the door, but I couldn’t resist. I put some of the dog bowls outside to collect water. I really wanted to go run in the rain and wash off, but I couldn’t risk it. It is hard to see, and hear them coming. Frank made that mistake. We were held up in this house when it started raining. Frank couldn’t help himself. He ran right out into the rain. It was all good for a while. So good that others were about to join him when all of the sudden he was gone. He never saw them coming. I don’t think anyone even heard a scream. That started a zombie frenzy. I guess they knew we were around there somewhere, but the rain was making it hard for them to find us. I don’t remember how we got out of there. I know it wasn’t until it stopped raining because I don’t remember running through the rain. Better off that I don’t remember. Too many bad memories already. This pet shop will be a bad memory for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment