Saturday, August 7, 2010

April 1, 2020


Isn’t April 1st April Fools Day? I wish someone was fooling me right now, and all of this would end. I didn’t get too far. Only a couple of blocks down. I started feeling sick again. The headaches have restarted. Damn do they hurt. It is always from the lack of sleep, and food. I am now in a pet shop, and it smells like shit. It has been a long time since I have seen any animals, but this definitely is not the way you want to see them. There are dead dogs and cats in some of the cages. Unfiltered fish tanks. A dead body decaying in the storage room. To top it off, I forced myself to eat some of the dog food. I had to eat something before my head exploded. I don’t know if it tastes that horrible because it is that bad, or because it is old and stale. No wonder why Jack never wanted to eat. This is no joke, this is a nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment