Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mar. 24, 2020

I spent all day yesterday on the look out for zombies. I’m kind of afraid to move from here since that massacre the other day. I don’t know where all those zombies went. As I stared outside, I was thinking about what my world should be like. I should have graduated from college. I should have a job. I should be hitting the bars looking for girls. I should be spending Sunday’s watching football. I should be able to go home and visit the family. I should be able to go to the movies on the weekends with my friends. I should be able to sit down to a nice hot meal. I should be able to take a nice long bath. I should be able to go to the store, and buy some new clothes. I should be able to use the bathroom like a normal person. I should I should I should! It is so frustrating knowing what should have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment