Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mar. 11, 2020

Finally back to a city. Glad I got past all those damn little towns. I don’t know what is crazier, dealing with zombies or those insane hunters. Hopefully that will remain a thing of the past. Now I need to find out how safe it is here. So far my experiences have told me that big cities equal lots of zombies. There are usually people hiding somewhere too. I am realizing that the longer the world remains like this, the more desperate people are becoming. I guess supplies and food are starting to disappear, or people are just getting anxious about it. Maybe I can make a home here for at least a little while. I am not sure if I should go back to trying to stay in one place as long as possible, or just keep moving. I guess I will just see what this city tells me to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment