Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aug. 6, 2019


I had just enough gas to make it to the next town. Not much in between. This town is a lot like the last. A few homes with everything you need in the center of town. More dead people/zombies. I took a closer look at some of them, and it appears they were shot to death. Some had more than enough bullets in them. Maybe the military came through here. I hope I didn’t miss a chance at being saved. Maybe this will all be over soon. To get back to normal. At least as close to normal as can be after this mess. Mess is too light a word. This disaster! This catastrophe! This tragedy! This limited vocabulary I have with this headache. I still can’t sleep much. Too worried. And when I do, I wake up to the screams of people dying. The sun is about to set. Better find a place to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment