Saturday, February 13, 2010

July 5, 2019


Forgot yesterday was Independence Day. I remember when my parents used to take Violet and me down to the Boardwalk to watch all of the fireworks. The fireworks were cool, but nothing beat the corndogs. What I would do for a corndog now! It was fun until one year a firework misfired, and shot straight into a woman’s eye. That would have been something to see. I am not sure what happened to her. Maybe it exploded on her eye, and caught fire. All I know is that my mom refused to take us out to watch fireworks after that. Wouldn’t mind shooting some fireworks off at these zombie bastards. Lock them up in a warehouse of fireworks, and light the match. Maybe we will shoot off fireworks again one day to celebrate our independence from zombies. That would be interesting. I think I have decided to confront whoever is sneaking around in the building. I just haven’t decided if I should try to catch them in the hall, or go straight to the top floor. I need to make up my mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment