Friday, January 6, 2012

Aug 16, 2022

Yes, I’m back journal. Needed a break. Did you see what I saw? Amazing. Kids. Apparently living by themselves. I haven’t seen an adult around. You didn’t see them? These homes are big. Bigger than the other ones. This house has one of the better views of the neighborhood. They are hold up in a tree house. I wonder if it belongs to one of them, or they found it. I bet that turned out to be a good place to live. Zombs aren’t the best climbers. Easier to defend than a house. They have cleaned out the neighborhood. Can’t find anything of much use. What do you think journal? Talk to them or move on? I mean, they are kids. Maybe teens. Can’t really tell. Maybe there are not adults around for a reason. I’m going have to think about this one. Your no help as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment