Friday, December 2, 2011

June 20, 2022

Remembering Ethan. Going through what I’ve been through hurting my leg. Got me thinking. There is a mental aspect to surviving. There is a physical aspect to surviving. Both challenges. Mentally sometimes I think I’m losing my mind. I have to really think about what I’m doing. Where I am. What is going on. Sometimes I have to force myself to realize the world is different from what I was use to. Thinking about the past. Family. Friends. People I’ve met through my time on the run. The horrible sites. Having to kill. Journal you have been a help. Letting me release my feelings. My only friend. The physical. Dealing with hunger. Thirst. Not sleeping. Living in trees. Being hurt like I am now. Traveling on foot. Fighting off zombies. Running from zombies. Pain on both fronts. It is hard fighting to survive. And why? Why is the million dollar question. Not that there is any point to having a million dollars these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment