Friday, September 30, 2011

May 8, 2022

I can’t believe we had to leave. I’m not sure where to go now. I knew those soldiers were up to no good. I’m getting rid of these papers. I don’t want to be caught with them. Going to experiment on us. Watch our behavior and turn us into zombies. Bullshit. No more soldiers. Not trusting them. If you read this, don’t trust them. They are changing people into zombies to learn about them. I wonder if that means the government is still functioning somewhere. Where ever they are, they are up to no good. The zombies under the house were for an experiment. They have several cabins in the area according to the papers. I knew that wasn’t a vacation house. I got to get out of these woods. What a mistake it was coming this way. Dragging leg along. I don’t care. It can’t heal fast enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment