Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jan 10, 2020


It has been almost a week now, and I guess the decision is to stay for now. Vacation is over. We are back to work as usual, but I know something is still going on that I don’t know about. The hunters aren’t in their same frame of mind. I noticed some of them are not talking with each other, or at least less than usual. Feeding time as been quiet. Joe hasn’t told me much besides that they really haven’t decided. I told him I know it is a hard decision, but I am sure they will make the right one. I also told him I am still looking forward to going hunting, and he looked at me funny. I guess any thoughts of leaving the grounds for any reason is a touchy subject. Things will get interesting when supplies get low, which should be soon. It has been almost a month since the last supply run. My bet is anyone who supported leaving will not go. I wish I knew how
Holy shit! A gunshot just went off, and I ran outside to see what was happening. As soon as I got outside I heard all this yelling, and screaming. I didn’t get too far before they started yelling to get all the gatherers back inside the houses. My asshole guard took a good whack at me because he thought I was moving too slow. I just looked outside the window, and there still is a bunch of chaos going on. I can’t really hear anything. I wonder if this has anything to do with this whole leaving or staying situation. Maybe it was a zombie, but I doubt it. There would have been more shots for sure. Never a dull moment around here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment