Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dec. 15, 2019

Not much going on. Just doing the gatherer thing. Joe is not sure when they are going out again. I asked him about the zombies they killed in some of those other towns. He said most of them were there when they got there. There usually weren’t many people still alive in any of the towns. They do enjoy killing them, but he said they usually tried to kill as many as they could so that they could look for supplies safely. That makes sense. At first, they didn’t touch them, but after a while they decided to make an example of them. Still not totally sure why. I think it had to do with people like me that came to the towns. I think it was like their hunting trophies. Probably like when they used to kill deer, and hang the heads on their walls. I wonder if they have any zombie heads in any of the houses. Interesting. Disgusting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment