Saturday, December 19, 2009

June 16, 2019



I guess I should start with my name, Max Wagner. I never liked writing, but I think this will help me keep sane. Not too many people to talk to these days. Wow, this feels weird, I don’t even remember the last time I had to write anything. I am not sure what to write about, but here I go. I guess I should start with what the hell is going on, not that I really know. It all happened so quick, I’m not even sure I could tell the story right at this point. I mean, it was just chaos. People got sick, people were dead, then alive again. But not alive like me. Changed. Like beasts or something. So many died… I think. I don’t know what you consider alive and dead anymore. It started with the dogs. Man’s best friend no longer. I guess it wasn’t their fault though. They started getting sick. It spread from dog to dog at first, but then some people started getting sick. I didn’t know people could get sick from dogs, but they did. Some kind of flu, or virus. It wasn’t much of a problem until people started dying. People panicked, they didn’t know what to do with their dogs. One of the family, no one wanted to get rid of their dogs. Some people even talked about killing them off, imagine that! That caused scientists to race to find a vaccine. I think it was about a year before a vaccine was made. Things were great after that. Pretty much back to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment